Delicious, nutritious, and gluten-free!
1 lb organic chicken breasts
1 c gluten-free bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon lemon herb seasoning
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Slice chicken breasts in half making breasts thin
- Beat eggs and dip each piece of chicken
- Dip and coat chicken in bread crumbs
- Saute chicken in olive oil
- Add 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon lemon herb seasoning.
- peel and slice oranges. Place oranges on top of chicken and cover
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side until chicken is crispy
- Place oranges on top of chicken and cover
- Cook for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout